- Mr. Noriaki Yoshikawa, as representative director，established a trading
company of KICHIETSU BUSSAN CO.，LTD. at 1-chome Jinnan，Shibuya-ku，Tokyo，Japan，specialized
for Democratic Republic of Vietnam (currently known as Socialist Republic
of Vietnam)，and started business in order to promote the trade expansion
- President Mr. Yoshikawa visited Vietnam first time on the official invitation.
The company had signed the import contract for primary processed products
of bamboo with BAROTEX，and furthermore，the company donated the bamboo processing
machineries for the future production increase of various bamboo products.
- The company paid capital was increased to J￥10,000,000
- Vietnam war had ended.
- North and South Vietnam had been united and the country had been renamed
as Socialist of Republic of Vietnam.
After the unification of country，the company firstly made various contracts
for essential items of chemicals，textile materials ，machinery and etc.
under the aid of Japanese Grant.
President Mr. Yoshikawa paid a visit to new Vietnam firstly after the country
unification. From this year，the company has dispatched Japanese staff as
stationed representative in Vietnam.
- The Company established the tentative Representative Office at Thang Loi
Hotel at Hanoi.
- The Company established tentative Representative Office at Hochiminh Caravel
Hotel (former name: Doc Lap Hotel)
- The Company moved Head Office to Kohshin Bldg., 1-chome, Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku,
- Upon the request of Vietnamese Government ，the company had started the
export business of fertilizer by the payment of one year term L/C.
- President Mr. Yoshikawa had an audience at first time with Mr. Vo Van Kiet
First Deputy Prime Minister.
- Vietnam Government had announced the introduction of DOI MOI Policy.
- In line with DOI MOI (Vietnam Market Economy and New Investment Policy),
the company had obtaind the official approval for establishment of Representative
Office and started business oprerations both in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh.
- President Mr. Yoshikawa had paid the courtesy call to Mr. Vo Van Kiet,
after his inauguration to Prime Minister of Vietnam. And , Mr. Yoshikawa
had an official interview with Mr.Phan Van Khai，First Deputy Prime Minister
at first time .
President Mr. Yoshikawa had an audience with Mr. Dong Si Nguyen Deputy
Prime Minister first time.
- Prime Minister，Mr. Vo Van Kiet had officially visited Japan on the invitation
of Japanese Government ，and President Mr. Yoshikawa paid the courtesy call
to his staying hotel and had an interview meeting.
- President Mr. Yoshikawa had an audience with Mr.Tran Duc Luong, First Deputy
Prime Minister (inaugurated to the President in 1997). The company had
given the donation of IT equipment worth of US$100,000 to the Ministry
of Education as well as the Minority Peoples Committee.
- President Mr. Yoshikawa had an audience with Mr. Phan Van Khai after his
inauguration to Prime Minister.
- President Mr. Yoshikawa had an interview meeting with Mr. Nguyen Cong Tan,
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Agriculture.
- The Company moved Head Office to Bridgestone Toranomon Bldg., 3-chome,
The Company had celebrated 30th Year Commemoration Ceremony at Sofitel
Plaza Hotel in Hanoi with the attendance of 250 guests.
- 2000 - 2003
- The Company had supplied medical equipment and materials to two hospitals,
Bac Kan Province and Quang Nam Province under the aid Japanese Government
- President Mr. Yoshikawa had an audience with Mr. Nguyen Minh Triet, Politburo
of Communist Party (elected The President of Vietnam on May 2006).
- The Company moved Head Office to Ichijoji Bldg., 2-chome, Azabudai, Minato-ku,
The Company increased the paid capital to J￥53,080,000.
- The company had a celebration 40th Year Anniversary.
- Joined the Tokyo Metropolitan Small and Medium EnterpriseSupportCenter's
program to support SMEs' Vietnam business expansion.
- Took the rostrum of the Vietnamu seminar for SME under the auspices of
Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation,
Copyright © 2021 Kichietsu Bussan Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.